In the recent years the members of the Key Persons team have been actively involved in a few large-scale international projects in the Russian Federation, the European Union, and several CIS countries, including such especially complex projects as the Nord Stream 2 project. Our team specializes in engineering design, project design of power facilities, supply, commissioning, and operation of electrical equipment, as well as electric installation works.
The Key Persons team includes project, construction, and technical managers, as well as specialists in general management, finance, and administration.
The team’s competences include but are not limited to:
- Technical expert’s functions, implementation of technical solutions and customer support in technical issues
- Construction site management and construction supervision
- Electrical installation and commissioning, commissioning of facilities and preparation of as-built documentation
- Design, supply, installation, and commissioning of automation systems
- Supervision of projects and presentation of completed works
- Implementation of large-scale international projects, organizational, technical, financial, and managerial activities
Key Persons employees have extensive experience working in various countries, on numerous large-scale international projects, and in largest multinational companies. Our people also speak several languages and have unique expertise in several scientific and industrial fields.